Monday, January 9, 2023

g27 glock

G27 Glock - I had a sig P 938 9mm, the trigger pull was terrible and I personally am not very accurate with it. I also have 2 sig p 238 in 380 auto, again nice gun but not very accurate. The frame was also thin, so after 100 rounds at the range my hand got a little tired. The Glock 27 is a better choice. it's almost the same size as the p 938 so it's really compact. Second, it's 40 cal, not 9mm, and third, the magazine holds 9+1 vs. 6+1. 4. I can use my 15 rounds preloaded at home so I don't waste time reloading. This rifle is most accurate at 7 yards. I can fire 15 shots in a 3 inch circle plus after 100 shots my hands don't get tired. I purchased a Glock G 27 Gen 3.

Lightweight, easy to hide. I highly recommend the extended magazine for your little finger as my ring finger gets tired after the fourth magazine cycle. It might have less fatigue with the Gen 4 v/+4 grip, which is my next investment.

G27 Glock

G27 Glock

As a retired LEO, I own several handguns (mostly Glocks). This is my favorite concealed carry gun of all time. The .40 caliber does its job and the gun fires without a single miss. I shot SMJ and Hall dots with no problem. At the range, this little gun outperforms my more expensive Kimber 1911 .45. What I'm trying to say is that my Kimber has a real food jamming problem. The manual safety is too close to the handle, so any accidental thumb contact could inadvertently activate the safety. These issues cause rapid fire crashes. While my Glock 27 has never jammed or malfunctioned during live fire. I can keep shooting while someone is busy working out their problems with another gun. I trusted this weapon with my life! That's something I really can't say about many other rifles!

Glock 27 Gen 3 (+laser) .40s&w

Crimson Trace holds G. 27 and shoots Hornady Critical Defense 2" mine groups at seven yards. Good luck bad guys!

I bought a GLOCK 27 for after hours concealed carry. Since it's a fiery little 40-calorie pack, you'll definitely feel the kick. With practice and repetition, the jerk will work. I installed a small SIG Romeo RDS on my G27 and find it much easier to re-light the target after each shot. From my own experience with this rifle, I recommend this setting if you have problems with recoil control (finding the target through the recoil). For me, this rifle is good for close combat (self defense) just point and shoot, but if there is a short distance between me and the target, the red dot will definitely come in handy for target detection in a stressful situation. Also, it's a great weapon. Customer must comply with all federal, state and local laws. BUYER (ACTUAL BUYER) MUST pick up all firearms at a Sportsman's Warehouse store or selected Independent Firearms Dealer ("FFL"). A valid US government and/or state issued document or combination of government documents showing the buyer's current residential address must be presented at the selected store before any paperwork related to the firearm can be completed and verification can begin . The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. A bona fide purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase pistols and/or receivers, sights, suppressors or only firearms with grips. Some states have stricter laws regarding the age of firearms purchasers, and Sportsman's Warehouse meets those requirements.

Advertised prices can be crossed out or normal. The strikethrough or regular price means either 1) the manufacturer's minimum advertised price (MAP), OR the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), or 2) the price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.

Glock G27 40 S&V 3.43" Black Nitrite Pistol - 9+1 Round - With its convenient size and proven strengths in the Glock family of pistols, the G27 is popular with law enforcement both on and off duty. That's why many law enforcement agencies issue this .40 S&V subcompact pistol as their official backup pistol.

Shop Gen3 Glock 27 In .40 S&w

Glock g27 review, g27, g27 wheel, glock g27 holster, g27 holster, glock g27 gen 4 review, thrustmaster g27, gigabyte g27, g27 adapter, g27 shifter, logitech g27, g27 pc